Monday, September 28, 2009

STYLIST`S OWN Edition No2 - THIS WEEKEND!!!

Here we have the official invite to this seasons 2nd Edition of Stylist`s Own!!
come by this weekend and check it out. Check out the bottom of this post to see a little taste of some of my new CatchFrames you can expect to see at the show... enjoy!









STYLIST’S OWN
Edition 02
Automne-Hiver/Fall-Winter 2009-2010


Vendredi 02 octobre – 10h à 21h
Samedi 03 octobre – 10h à 18h
Dimanche 04 octobre – 12h à 18h

Friday October 2nd – 10am to 9pm
Saturday October 3rd – 10am to 6pm
Sunday October 4th – 12pm to 6pm

Cette saison STYLIST’S OWN investit le / this season STYLISTS’ OWN will take place at -
STUDIO MW – 400 McGill (vieux/old Montreéal)


PIÈCES UNIQUES ET SÉRIES LIMITÉES
vêtements homme et femmes I accessoires et déco design I séléctions audacieuses I prix abordables I mise en espace et accueil de qualité I lieu décalé
ONE-OF-A-KIND PIECES & LIMITES EDITIONS
clothing men and women I designer accessories and objects I bold aesthetic choices I affordable prices I a stylish venue and attentive service I and an unusual space

Alek Paul Eyewear
l American Retro l Atelier Punkt l Beige l Brazen Design l BroLLte l Bruuns Bazaar l BY MALENE BIRGER l BZR l Catchframes l Catherine Chagnon l Colcci l Complexgeometries l Costume National Eyewear l Cynthia Steffe l Couper Croiser l Denis Gagnon l Designers Remix l Diesel Black Gold l Drykorn l ENERGIE l Félixe Carole Dicaire l Furni l Futil design l Gròa l Harakiri l James Perse l Jean Paul Corbeil l J Lindeberg Eyewear l John Varvatos Eyewear l Killah l La Fée Maraboutée l Lne l Majolie l Marie-Claude Girard l Mary design l Melissa Matos l Miju l Miss Sixty l Mogil l Morales l Noa Noa l Pascale Girardin l Pearls Before Swine l Philippe Dubuc l Pina & Gina l Princesse Tam-Tam l RoadkiLL l Ryoko Wada l Schleeh Design l Spoon l Suf l Tara Jarmon l Tavan & Mitto l Tiger of Sweden Eyewear l Twenty8Twelve l Thakoon Eyewear l Travis Taddeo l Turnover l Valerie Dumaine l Yso l Zent .........STYLIST’S OWN vintage collection


www.stylistsown.ws





No comments: